[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Transition policy draft v6 (candidate for the final version) for IRT review

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Mon Oct 10 22:56:18 UTC 2016

Dear Thick Whois IRT,

Attached is the Transition Policy draft with two updates as we’ve discussed at the meeting and in the following email conversation.

1. Section 2.2 has been split into two sections per Marc’s suggestion
a. Section 2.2 is now for documentation only
b. The new section 2.3 is for the actual deployment of OT&E
2. Section 2.11 has added clause “unless otherwise required by Registry Agreement” proposed by Marc/Steve and IRT agreement.

As you know, we are aiming for tomorrow’s meeting to be the final IRT review meeting for the Transition Policy.
This will ensure we keep to our schedule to open the Public Comment and make the policy Announcement on 1 February 2017.

Please note that we are seeking for your Final comment prior to proceeding with the Public Comment.
If you have no further comments, I’d appreciate your reply with the support to proceed.

This is the second item on the IRT agenda for the tomorrow’s meeting but could be reordered to be the first based on our team agenda review tomorrow; Steve’s request noted here.

Thanks again for your timely support.
—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org	"One World, One Internet"