[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] FW: Thick Whois Transition Policy Draft for IRT Final Review before Public Comment

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Wed Oct 19 01:48:51 UTC 2016

Dear Thick Whois IRT,

Thank you for your excellent participation on the IRT call today.
Attached is the final draft policy we’ve agreed to take to the public comment.

At the time of our team reviewed today,
I’ve noted the support of the final draft from following IRT members with no one objecting.

Joyce Lin
Joe Waldron
Jody Kolker
Marc Anderson
Ray Fassett, .JOBS
Roger Carney
Steve Metalitz
Theo Geurts

Please let me know if I’ve missed anyone.

Per your request, I’ll let you know of the date we will plan for public comment after discussing it with the implementation team.

Thanks
Dennis Chang