[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois Transition Policy for Public Comment target date fyi

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Tue Oct 25 15:39:51 UTC 2016

Dear Thick Whois IRT,

Just a quick note to let you know that we plan to publish the Transition Policy for Public Comment this Wednesday, 26 October 2016.
This is our target date and it could be delayed by a day but we will be sure to post in October before we all leave for Hyderabad.
I’ll send you another notice when we the announcement is posted.

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"