[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] [for iRT review] Draft Thick Whois Transition Policy for .COM, .NET, and .JOBS

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Fri Sep 2 21:11:16 UTC 2016

Hi Theo,

Thanks for your attention to this CP.  Much appreciated of course.

My understanding is that the GNSO Council considered a possible modification to the existing procedure as recommended by the IAG,
but this decision has been deferred.  Therefore, no change to the procedure that is currently in place.

In another word, we continue with our implementation project.  Agreed?

Thanks
Dennis Chang