[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] [for iRT review] Draft Thick Whois Transition Policy for .COM, .NET, and .JOBS

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Sep 7 14:53:36 UTC 2016

And it can be found here: https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52889541/ICANN%20Memorandum%20to%20the%20IRT%20-%20Thin%20to%20Thick%20WHOIS%20Transition_Final_2015-06-08.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1434138098000&api=v2.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.