[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Proposed Path Forward | Thick Whois CL&D Policy, RDAP and RySG Request for Reconsideration

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 22 08:16:43 UTC 2016

Dennis,

This looks like the path forward, and I am supportive of the proposed
path forward as a Registrar.

Perhaps I am jumping the gun here, but how would this dialogue with the
community take place?
Furthermore, how do we address irregularities within RDAP? Or get
clarification on a few issues that I assume have not been discussed yet?

Thanks,

Theo