[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois IRT meeting agenda for 17 January 2017 meeting

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Thu Jan 12 02:40:29 UTC 2017

Dear Thick Whois IRT,

The agenda for our next meeting on 17 January 2017 has been posted on the IRT wiki space and provided below for your convenience.
The meeting should already be on your calendar as Michelle sent out invites at the end of last year.
Please be sure to join us as we’ll be review the public comments received and discuss potential impact to the project schedule.

________________________________

  *   Agenda:
     *   Project Status
     *   Public Comment Review
     *   Policy language revision review
     *   Next step

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"