[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers Policy to be published - Thanks to the IRT!

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Fri Jan 12 00:46:00 UTC 2018

Dear IRT,

Happy New Year!    2018 is starting out with a bang for us.
Thank you and congratulations!

I am happy to report to you that our policy is now scheduled to be published next week. I’ll let you know as soon as I see the announcement.

My sincere gratitude and respect for your contribution and guidance over the past two years.
We’ve overcame many obstacles. How many can you count - why we can’t implement?

Of course, implementation isn’t complete until the policy effective date or dates in our case.
And I’ll write again soon for our next steps but I just wanted to take a moment now and share the good news with you all.

By You All, I mean:

1

Brian Cimbolic

Public Interest Registry (PIR)

2

Crystal Ondo

Donuts

3

Jean-Francois Vanden Eynde

Nameshield SAS

4

Jim Bikoff

Smith, Gambrell & Russell LLP

5

Keith Drazek - GNSO Council Liaison

Verisign

6

Lori Schulman

International Trademark Association (INTA)

7

Michael Flemming

GMO Brights Consulting Inc.

8

Mike Rodenbaugh

Rodenbaugh Law

9

Petter Rindforth

Fenix Legal KB

10

Dennis Tanaka

Verisign

Here is to IGOs and INGOs!

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"