[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] Revised UDRP Rules

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Apr 22 23:00:19 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Further to our discussion during today's call, I have attached a copy of the
revised UDRP Rules.  The changes that were made as a result of today's
discussion are highlighted in yellow.  Please let me know if I accurately
captured your feedback, and feel free to further edit the document as you
see appropriate.  The revised UDRP Rules will be going out for public
comment next week, so please submit any feedback you have by COB Monday, 28
April.

For those of you who were unable to attend the call, please find the
recording below:
http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20140422_UDRPImplementationRT.zip

Thank you again for your participation, and please let me know if you have
any questions.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN