[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] REMINDER: Meeting invitation: UDRP IRT call on Friday 14 February 2014

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Feb 13 17:17:38 UTC 2014

Greetings UDRP Implementation Review Team,

The next UDRP Implementation Review Team Meeting will be held Friday 14
February 2014 at 16:00UTC.
08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 London, 17:00 CET, 03:00 (+1 day) Sydney

Please find the details below:

Name of teleconference:  UDRP Lock Implementation Review Team Meeting