[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] REMINDER: Meeting invitation: UDRP Lock IRT call on Tuesday 22 July 2014

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Jul 24 00:37:48 UTC 2014

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out.

You are welcome to provide feedback via email to the list.  I will be
circulating a completed public comment review spreadsheet that categorizes
the comments received and IRT's corresponding responses to the comments.  We
can discuss if the spreadsheet accurately reflects the group's
characterization of the comments once it is completed.  I will circulate the
spreadsheet next week.

Please find a recording to yesterday's call here:
http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20140722_UDRP_Lock.zip

I hope this is helpful.  Please let me know if I can be of further
assistance.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN