[gnso-impl-udrp-rt] Revised UDRP Rules Feedback

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon May 12 21:26:07 UTC 2014

Dear All,

A few members of ICANN staff had additional comments on our latest draft of
the revised UDRP Rules.  Specifically, we made a few edits to Sections 4(b),
17(a)(i) and 17(a)(iv) - (vi).  I have highlighted the edited portions for
ease of reference.

The edits are largely semantic and do not alter the substance of the text,
but I wanted to give you the chance to provide feedback before it goes out
for public comment early next week.  Please provide feedback by COB Friday,
16 May.  In the event you are unable to provide feedback by the requested
date, you are welcome to provide feedback during the public comment period.

Thank you for all of your hard work to date.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN