[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: [gnso-osc-ops] DOI

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Sep 23 14:43:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Actually less hypothetical than I thought.  Writing the DOI convinced me that I should write the article, and am using the DOI as the introduction to the article.  So at this point, I am writing an article on ICANN/GNSO policy processes, their development and implementation and may gain some advantage, or perhaps disadvantage, since advantage comes in both positive and negative directions.

More than anything I am exploring the rules we make, the requirements we put on people and trying to follow them to their logical conclusions.

Cheers,

a.