AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] WG: Standing Committee Drafting Team (SC-DT)

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at ISOC.BE
Mon Feb 21 11:41:15 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf-Ulrich,

I'm very sorry but at such short notice it is difficult to change my
agenda. As I have already a meeting scheduled at 13:30 till 14:45 it will
be difficult to participate.

I suppose I'm representing ALAC as I do not see any name from ALAC in the
actual list and I'm happy to take this task on me.

For your information i will be in San Francisco and will make time
available to meet overthere.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President/CEO Internet Society Belgium