[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Standing Committee Drafting Team (SCI-DT)

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Mar 25 12:06:09 UTC 2011

All,

Thanks for looking through the draft charter. As I've received no
further amendments I'd like to prepare for council approval at it's next
meeting. Deadline is due to 30 Mar.

I attach the latest draft as well as a draft call for volunteers which
may be customized depending on the SCI membership approved.
 <<SCI charter draft v3_250311.doc>>  <<SCI - Call for
volunteers_draft_250311.doc>>
Unless I hear any objection I'll send it to the council by next Tuesday.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich