[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposed language to address suspending a PDP

Krista Papac Krista.Papac at ausregistry.com
Thu Aug 16 22:16:06 UTC 2012

All,

Sorry to chime in so late. I’ve lost complete control of email and am just now catching back up.

I agree with what James has said below with Marika’s clarification that this discussion is about suspending a PDP and not about terminating a PDP.

Thanks!

Krista Papac
General Manager, Policy & Industry Affairs
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd