[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposal for Deferral of Motions

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Aug 20 20:42:44 UTC 2012

Ray and all,

Speaking to the issue of 'first thing on the agenda', it is understood to be
the first matter taken up after any administrative and other issues are
discussed.  The point being, as you rightly noted, that the deferred motion
is in fact discussed at the next meeting following the deferral.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.