[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW: Suspending a PDP--Proposed Revised Footnote

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Sat Dec 8 22:04:10 UTC 2012

I support Avri's comments as well.  The Board's role is to commit policy
that has been developed through the bottom up process into rule by way of
resolution.  Although the history of the Board's actions to date might prove
otherwise, in an ever-maturing ICANN environment we should expect the Board
to conform to ICANN's basic principles.

I support the footnote amendment as proposed.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.