[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Suspending a PDP--Proposed Revised Footnote

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrlaw.com
Thu Dec 13 17:44:07 UTC 2012

Ron, I would certainly support that notion in the interest of accountability and transparency.

[cid:149464117 at 13122012-0225]Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
Lewis and Roca LLP * Suite 700
One South Church Avenue * Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
Tel (520) 629-4428 * Fax (520) 879-4725
AAikman at LRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRLaw.com> * www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman<http://www.lewisandroca.com/Aikman>
This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication
was received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the original message.