[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI chair election results

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Dec 14 10:07:56 UTC 2012

Dear All,

The voting period for the new SCI chair closed on Thursday, 13 December 2012 at 23:59 UTC.
The results are:

Eleven (11) votes for Ron Andruff
Four (4) votes for Avri Doria

According to the procedure set out, the candidate with a simple majority of the votes is elected chair.
The other candidate is elected vice-chair.

Fourteen (14) Ballots were received from the 15 SCI members eligible to vote and one vote was registered by simple email message.

Anne Aikman-Scalese
Ron Andruff
Alain Berranger
James Bladel