AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting agenda

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jun 20 16:25:21 UTC 2012

Avri,

your interpretation seems to be as written. I wonder whether there was a specific idea behind. Is this what we wanted when we drafted the charter: excluding the SGs/Cs from "requesting an issue" directly?
I'm just raising questions. As there is not yet any controversial case there may be no urgency to solve one.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich