[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting agenda

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 21 16:45:03 UTC 2012

I think that it becomes a question for the g-council, becasue I think the language is rather clear.
Might as well get it resooolved before we have a SG/C request/issue to deal with.

I originally thought it was as Mary and Ron indicate,  but went back to the language to make sure.
That was when I discovered I was wrong.
Or at least I think I discovered that I was wrong,
Though perhaps I am wrong in thinking I was wrong.

So at least one thing I know for, at some point on this discussion, I am wrong - either before or now.
Good thing I don't mind being wrong.

avri