[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Mp3 and attendance: Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation 3rd May 2012

Ray Fassett ray at goto.jobs
Fri May 4 14:40:04 UTC 2012

Yes, I am the primary for the RySG.  Sorry I missed the call yesterday as a
conflict arose for me at the last minute.  I participated in the SCI call
prior to and I will participate in the next as well.

Thanks,

Ray

p.s. Jonathan - hope you are feeling better too.  As we approach the next
scheduled call, I will coordinate with you to be sure at least one of us is
in attendance.