AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proxy Voting

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon May 28 06:13:46 UTC 2012

If I recollect correctly from the former working group discussions there is a difference in how the various SGs/constituencies may handle proxies in their respective charters. E.g. the ISPs have imposed a kind of "mandatory voting" meaning that the council rep (and her/his proxy if coming from the ISP constituency) has to follow the constituency instruction in voting. So a certain time is needed to hand over the proxy including the voting instruction and the rationale of. To my knowledge e.g. the NCSG process is different in that respect since not requiring an instructive vote.
I wonder whether this could be taken into consideration during the discussion.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich