[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue May 29 08:31:59 UTC 2012

Anne, thank you very much for your proposed edits. From a staff
perspective, we see no issues with the edits proposed and agree that these
would clarify the document. We would only suggest to change "2/3 vote of
the council is equal to consensus" to "where a 2/3 vote of the council
demonstrates the presence of a consensus" so it tracks the language in the
ICANN Bylaws.

With best regards,

Marika