[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI call agenda

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed May 30 21:11:08 UTC 2012

All,

This is the suggested agenda for the SCI call tomorrow:

- Roll call
- Statement of Interests
- Approval of the agenda
- Background information (and suggested solutions) on
        - Update of GNSO Council Voting Results Table
        - Voting Thresholds for Delaying a PDP
        - Deferral of Motions
        - Proxy Voting Procedure
        - Consent Agenda
- AOB: next meeting, F2F in Prague?

BTW the SCI exists now for more than 1 year and has elected chair and vice chair since around 1 year. I couldn't find anything in the charter re term limits for chair and VC. If we find time we should once discuss a reasonable term for both positions.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich