[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Nov 14 16:57:22 UTC 2012

All,

For the meeting tomorrow see the following draft agenda which is the same as last time.
Since we had only limited participation items 4 and 5 have not been discussed.
Option #1 for item 7 (status quo) has not been opposed since the last request for comments.

1. Roll call
2. Statement of Interests
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Chair and Vice Chair election
5. Deferral of Motions - updated response circulated by J. Scott
6. Update on Public Comments on Changes to the PDP Manual for Suspension of a PDP (Julie Hedlund)
7. Raising an issue - Seems to be support for option nr 1 - maintain status quo
8. Status update on Working Group survey
9. AOB

Re chair and VC election I suggest the following process in accordance with what we've done last time:
1. Nomination of candidates from the membership
2. In case of more than 1 nominee for each position election should be held by balloting.

Looking forward to hearing you tomorrow
Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich