[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 15 November 2012

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Fri Nov 16 07:27:19 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 rerecording and transcript of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Thursday  15 November 2012 at 19:00UTC.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20121115-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>nov

(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)

Attendees:
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP – Primary
Angie Graves – Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Alternate
Anne Aikman-Scalese – IPC Alternate
Ronald Andruff – Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Primary
Mary Wong -NCUC

Apologies :
Avri Doria – Non Commercial SG – Primary
J. Scott Evans – IPC Primary
James Bladel – Registrar Stakeholder Group - Alternate
Julie Hedlund

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Julia Charvolen

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Connect chat transcript:
 Marika Konings:Welcome to the SCI Meeting of 15 November 2012
  Mary Wong:I think u should just send it in writing to the Council, as the consensus opinion of the SCI. And if the Council has questions or need more, they can ask :)
  Ron A:+1 Mary
  Ron A:@ Anne: this has been a concensus decision
  Mary Wong:Me too - support.
  Ron A:PDP working groups makes sense to me.
  Mary Wong:Perfectly timed, Wolf! Thanks and bye!