AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI

Ray Fassett ray at goto.jobs
Thu Sep 13 14:02:28 UTC 2012

I certainly recall in the GCOT WG the discussion of Chair and Vice Chair
accountability particularly to neutrality.  But I have to agree, I do not
see such language referenced in the Operating Procedures.  I do see this
under 4.5.1:  Specific Councilor obligations include
periodically reviewing
the performance of the Chair and Vice-Chairs.

Which is not of much assistance if there is nothing even generally that
speaks to what the performance of the Chair and Vice-Chair is expected to
be.  Avri and Ron, how did you let this happen? J

Ray