[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] AW: SCI meeting

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Thu Sep 27 12:59:36 UTC 2012

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

I am ok with that.

Yes, see you in Toronto.

Jonathan

From: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
[mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] On Behalf Of
KnobenW at telekom.de
Sent: 27 September 2012 13:48
To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] AW: SCI meeting

All,

due to unexpected circumstances I'll not be able to make the SCI call today.

Also for Avri as co-chair the time is inconvenient, and she has already
filed her apologies.

My suggestion is that we "defer" to Toronto. That may also give to better
prepare on the basis of the document updates just came in.

In addidtion we could start thinking about

- new items: eg council chair election procedure seems to be an urgent an
interesting one, following from the experience we've just gaind with the
nomination in particular of NCAs

- election of an SCI chair; we're existing 2 ys already

Sorry for the short notice, and I hope to see you all safe in Toronto.

Wolf-Ulrich