[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Status: Proposed Modification to the PDP Manual to Address Termination/Suspension of a PDP

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Sun Apr 7 02:45:36 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

The initial comment period for the public forum on the Proposed Modification
to the PDP Manual to Address Termination/Suspension of a PDP closed at the
end of the day yesterday, 06 April.  See the comment box at:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/pdp-suspension-07mar13-en.htm.
At the time of closing there were no comments in the forum.  As there are no
comments, there is no need to continue with the reply comment period and the
forum will be closed.  I have prepared a report to be posted that
essentially says no comments were received.

We will discuss the next steps in the process at our meeting at 1700 today
in Beijing.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Poiicy Director