[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions: SCI Meeting 07 April 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Apr 8 11:42:57 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see below the actions from the SCI meeting on 07 April 2013 and
provide any comments or questions to the list.  Our next meeting is
scheduled for 01 May 2013.  A notice will be sent out separately.

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Notes / Actions:

1.  Working Group  Survey: Julie will check with ICANN staff who are working
with the consultants who are developing the ICANN GNSO training modules;
Julie and J.Scott will work up a proposal to have the consultants draft a
new survey based on the feedback received from Mikey.

2.  Termination/Suspension of a PDP: Julie will prepare a redlined version
of the PDP Manual and a motion for the SCI to consider to be submitted to
the Council by Wolf-Ulrich Knoben once it is approved by the SCI.

3.  Resubmitting a Motion: Under review this week by the ISP and NCUC

4.  SCI Charter Revisions: Continue discussions at the next meeting; Julie
and Marika provided transcript and background on the development of the
original charter.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130408/04840044/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130408/04840044/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list