[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: No SCI Call Today

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Apr 17 19:52:01 UTC 2013

Dear Anne,

I will look into the SOIs with the assistance of the GNSO Secretariat staff.
They tend to be most familiar with whether the latest SOIs are online and
where they might be needed.

Best regards,

Julie

From:  <Aikman-Scalese>, Anne <AAikman at lrlaw.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:35 PM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>,
"gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: No SCI Call Today

Thanks Julie.  Separately, could you please look into the SCI member page in
terms of links to Statements of Interest?  For example, I think both Avri
and Ray have current SOIs but the links are not functioning.  Then I see
other members (alternates I think) who have no SOIs on file.  Can you check
this and solicit the SOI if none is on file?  Thank you, Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
Lewis and Roca LLP € Suite 700
One South Church Avenue € Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
Tel (520) 629-4428 € Fax (520) 879-4725
AAikman at LRLaw.com € www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman
<http://www.lewisandroca.com/Aikman>

This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication
was received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete
theoriginal message.