[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions: SCI Meeting 06 August 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Aug 7 19:53:01 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see below the actions from yesterday's SCI meeting.  These also are
posted to the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+August+2013.

Please also note Ron's recommendation via separate message to move the
September meeting from 03 September to 10 September to avoid conflicts with
the Labor Day holiday in the U.S.  If there are no objections, we will move
the meeting and send a notice accordingly.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from 06 August Meeting

1.  Working Group Self Assessment: The SCI will ask the Thick WHOIS Working
Group to test the survey (DONE)

2.  Re-Submission of a Motion: Keep on the agenda for the next meeting and
request discussion on criteria number 3.

3.  SCI Charter Revision: SCI Chair will ask the Council how to proceed on
the Charter revisions.