[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] New SCI Task

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Dec 9 20:35:27 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Attached is a background paper on the issue described below.  This also is
posted to the wiki on the page for the 17 December meeting at the top of the
list of items for review at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/17+December+2013.

This issue is on the agenda for the 17 December meeting and staff will
provide a brief update on it.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director