[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Election/Selection of Chair and Vice Chair for 2014

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 13 15:16:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for this.

I want to let the group know that on my self-nominaton, I have been
appointed the GNSO council liaison to the SCI.  I will not, therefore,
be a candidate for anything.

Since i have been in the vice-chair role, it means there is definitely
an opening that needs nominees/volunteers.

I will for the time being remain the primary rep from NCSG, though I do
hope to become the alternate at some point in time.

avri