[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] dropping off the SCI

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Dec 13 15:21:59 UTC 2013

yep.  but my "ICANN" calendar is starting to look like a full-time job and when i add the "write stuff" part it just goes crazy.  i'm starting to see some pretty dramatic declines in quality and focus.  so i'm trying to zero in on super-high priorities and let some of the high-priorities go.

dang.

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)