[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Volunteers/Nominations for SCI Vice Chair

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Dec 17 23:24:45 UTC 2013

Dear Cintra,

Dear all,

It occurs to me that one way to resolve the issue of Cintra being an
alternate is for her constituency to determine if it might make sense to
make her the primary representative rather than the alternate.  I apologize
for not knowing off the top of my head who the primary is (and unfortunately
our Wiki page is not up to date regarding our current Committee members -
Julie can you please organize the updates?).

I thought that that might be a consideration to avoid having to get a waiver
to our brand new Charter.

That said, I do not want this message to discourage other primary
representatives that may wish to throw their hats into the Vice Chair ring.

Thank you,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners