[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Suspension or Termination of a PDP

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Feb 5 17:36:15 UTC 2013


This also is posted to the wiki meetings page at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+February+2013 at the bottom of the page under the heading "For Review."

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans at yahoo.com<mailto:jscottevans at yahoo.com>>
Reply-To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans at yahoo.com<mailto:jscottevans at yahoo.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:58 AM
To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>>
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Suspension or Termination of a PDP

Dear All:

I have attached the latest revisions to the Termination or Suspension of a PDP.  During our last call, we agreed to add two minor changes:

1.  I have added the term Suspension to the heading as suggested by Wolf-Ulrich; and

2.  I have added language to the first sentence to clarify that a report on termination is only require if the termination occurs BEFORE the issuance of a final report.

With these two minor changes, I think this language is in good shape for consensus.

Sorry for the delay in getting this circulated.

J. Scott

j. scott evans -  head of global brand, domains & copyright - Yahoo! Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans at yahoo.com<mailto:jscottevans at yahoo.com>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130205/cc90fc98/attachment.html>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list