[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Meeting: Proposed Agenda for 06 February 2013

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Feb 6 21:16:07 UTC 2013

Thank you for this Angie !

From: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] On Behalf Of Angie Graves
Sent: mercredi 6 février 2013 22:01
To: Julie Hedlund
Cc: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Meeting: Proposed Agenda for 06 February 2013

I will unfortunately be a few minutes late to today's meeting as a weekly standing meeting I have on Wednesdays is running long.

Regards,

Angie

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org<mailto:julie.hedlund at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear SCI members,

Here is a proposed agenda for next week's meeting on behalf Ron Andruff and Avri Doria.  Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or changes.  This is also on the wiki and posted in the Adobe Connect room.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Proposed Agenda for 06 February 2013:
1. Roll call (1 min)
2. Statements of Interest (1 min)
3. Approval of the agenda (1 min)
4. GNSO Council Liaison to the SCI (10 mins)
5. Termination and Suspension of a PDP (10 mins)
6. Chair/Vice Chair elections and terms (SCI Charter change) (10 mins)
7. Charter Revision drafting team (10 mins)
8. Action on Working Group survey (5 mins)
9. Re-submitting a motion (10 mins)
10. AOB (2 mins)