[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: CONCENSUS on Revised Suspension - Termination of a PDP

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Thu Feb 21 17:14:22 UTC 2013

Dear Committee Members,

Julie sent out the revised language on the Termination and Suspension with
attachments this morning and the link to the doc (on our wiki) is noted
below for easy reference.

It appears that we have this matter ready to go back to the GNSO Council,
but before sending it over we need the other constituencies (primary or
secondary member) to confirm your agreement so that we have consensus.  At
this point it has IPC and BC support.

Thank you all for your prompt attention to this matter.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA <http://www.rnapartners.com>  Partners, Inc.