[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items from SCI Meeting 20 February

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Mon Feb 25 12:22:01 UTC 2013

I’ll volunteer for the Charter Revision Drafting Team, too.

Best regards


From: Julie Hedlund 
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:22 PM
To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org 
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items from SCI Meeting 20 February

Dear All,

Thank you for participating in today's SCI meeting. Please note the action items below.  These also are posted to the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/20+February+2013. Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or changes.

With best regards,


Action Items: SCI Meeting of 20 February 2013
  a.. Termination and Suspension of a PDP — Staff: Change "PDP WG" to "PDP Team"; produce clean version for final review 
  b.. Re-Submitting a Motion -- Staff: change (1) to requirement to provide a reasoning for the re-submission 8 days prior to the meeting; SCI members: Take the revised text to the Constituencies/SGs for comments. 
  c.. Charter Revision Drafting Team -- Volunteers: Avri Doria, Angie Graves, James Bladel, J.Scott; Staff: Set up an initial call. 
  d.. Working Group Survey: Staff -- Resend the summary of the survey; move to the top of the agenda for the 06 March meeting. 
  e.. Chair/Vice Chair Elections -- Fold this into changes to the entire charter; submit all revisions to the Council at the same time. 
  f.. GNSO Council Liaison -- The Council will appoint one of the Council members who also is an SCI member.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130225/b9f4efb3/attachment.html>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list