[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI meeting doodle poll - new date and time

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Jan 2 18:50:19 UTC 2013

Dear All,

For those that were not present on our last call of 2012, the purpose of
this doodle poll is to establish a date/time for our calls that will be
fixed going forward.  The goal is to enable all members to note the standing
time for the second Thursday of every month in your respective calendars.
In this way, we hope to have stronger attendance on each teleconference.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.