[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] New task

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jan 8 22:16:32 UTC 2013

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for the background information to Council’s request that
the SCI consider the matter of resubmitting motions.  By way of this email,
I am forwarding it on to the SCI members for their review.

The Committee will begin to address this tomorrow on our call.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President