[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Tomorrow's Conference Call

Ken Bour ken.bour at verizon.net
Mon Jul 1 22:08:50 UTC 2013

SCI Team Members:

I noticed that a 10 minute agenda item has been scheduled to discuss the
Working Group Self-Assessment.

I have sent two emails to the SCI List in which I described progress toward
the development of an assessment instrument, which are located on ICANN's
Community Wiki:

1)      10 June (Original Draft)

2)      12 June (Draft v2)

There has been some feedback and follow-up discussion on the SCI List about
these versions which I hope you have time to review.

For technical reasons, Julie does not think that she will be able to link
directly to the Wiki pages during the Adobe call and asked me to remind you
to look at the following links, if you can, prior to the call tomorrow.

.         The main WG Assessments page is located under the GNSO tab,
Working Group Resources space: https://community.icann.org/x/2Cp-Ag

.         The latest version of the questionnaire (v2) is located here:
https://community.icann.org/x/bC5-Ag

In just 10 minutes, there won't be adequate time to walk through all of the
material I have developed (e.g., Design Considerations
<https://community.icann.org/x/USt-Ag> , Learning Objectives
<https://community.icann.org/x/hit-Ag> ). Unless I hear differently, I plan
to dive right into the Draft v2 design that represents my latest thinking on
the subject and incorporates feedback that I have received from a few SCI
members.

Thanks,

Ken Bour