[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] WG Self-Assessment Questionnaire (Draft v3)

Ken Bour ken.bour at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 21:47:59 UTC 2013

SCI Team Members:

I recognize that everyone is busy especially in this period just before the
next ICANN meeting.

In order to keep moving forward on the WG Self-Assessment project, I propose
that I begin the process of programming the current questionnaire into an
online tool. In this case, after evaluating the pros/cons, I am inclined to
utilize QuestionPro <http://www.questionpro.com/>  because of its excellent
features including security protection and back-end reporting.

Once it is operational, I would then suggest that we open the questionnaire
to a limited test. One suggestion would be to invite 6-10 individuals who
have recently served on a Working Group and ask them if they would complete
the instrument and, then, comment upon its ease-of-use, time (< 30 minutes),
clarity, et al.

Unless I hear differently, I will begin building an online version in
QuestionPro so that the SCI can see how this instrument will actually appear
to future Working Group members who participate in the self-assessment.

Taking this action does not mean that we cannot continue making further
changes and improvements to the questionnaire, but my sense is that it we
are ready to proceed to this next phase of the project.

Ken Bour