[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Current Activities and Actions

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jun 4 20:12:04 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see the current activities of the SCI and related actions.  The next
meeting will be determined via a Doodle poll to decide whether to hold the
meeting at the recurring monthly time of 02 July at 1900 UTC, or
face-to-face in Durban.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Notes / Actions from 04 June Meeting

1.  SCI Charter Revision -- Julie will send a revised version based on the
discussion on 04 June.

2.  Working Group Self-Assessment -- Ken will draft a self-assessment

3.  Re-Submitting a Motion ‹ SCI members agree with Option 2, but disagree
on which criteria to include; Julie will sent around that option and the
criteria for discussion on the list and at the next meeting.

4.  Meeting Timing/Durban Meeting -- Julie will do a Doodle poll to decide
whether to meet on 02 July or in Durban on 14 July.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130604/a9aefa88/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130604/a9aefa88/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list