[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW: Revised SCI Charter 04 June 2013

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jun 4 21:32:33 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I would welcome working through this document online to craft a revised
Charter that indeed reflects the current SCI mandate.

In that regard, I would also welcome a deeper discussion on the issue that
Mikey raised on the call, i.e., the substantive change from polishing
implementation issues from the last GNSO review versus continuing to do this
work on issues that arise within the Council or from Working Groups.

I understand from the BC and other constituencies, as well as from the GNSO
Chair, that there is an expectation that the SCI continue to serve but I
personally am agnostic.  Having said that, those of us who have been on the
SCI for some time will also recognize that we have been called on to deal
with more current issues than those that came from implementation.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners