[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] NOTE re: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Doodle Poll for Next SCI Meeting

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Jun 5 00:45:11 UTC 2013

Not your poor presentation, Julie. It doesn't matter to me for the reasons I noted on the call. Hence, I can attend both.

Those that oppose a meeting in Durban do so for good reasons and will answer accordingly.

So Members should answer by choosing responses that fit their desires and the majority will carry the day.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff
www.lifedotsport.com