[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Doodle Poll Closed/Next SCI Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Jun 7 20:38:02 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Thank you to all who responded to the Doodle Poll.  Based on your responses
the preferred day for our next meeting is at our recurring monthly date of
02 July 2013 at 19:00 UTC for 1 hour (12:00 PST , 15:00 EST,  20:00 London,
21:00 CET).  There will not be a meeting in Durban.  The GNSO Secretariat
staff will send a notice of the meeting with the teleconference information.
The meeting also is listed on the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/02+July+2013.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director